If you are looking for working in a highly competitive environment, you are at the right place. We have couple of openings for highly skilled Business Analyst.
Monthly Salary Package: As per industry standards.
Below are the requirements:
1. 3 – 6 years of experience of Business Analysis of multi-user software in multiple domains.
2. Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
3. Work closely with clients to understand their business requirements and translate them into software requirements document.
4. Manage those requirements throughout the entire product development process.
5. Identify, classify, and design the functionality and flow of information that comprise an effective user interface.
6. Create mock ups, prototypes and user stories/ wireframes (both functional and system operational requirements) and work with client on elaboration and ambiguity resolution.
7. Preparation of Proposals via providing accurate cost and effort estimation details on the raised projects.
8. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
9. Maintain high-level project schedule, facilitate and manage scope, identify users and stakeholders and communicate project information.
10. Identifying risks and roadblocks.
11 Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
12. Act as first line support to the business in case of issues during project and second line support post go-live.
13. Support the PM throughout the project (e.g. defining scope, estimating resource requirements, timelines).
14. Contribute to regular project and business meetings, provide progress updates, report issues and risks.
15. Keeping documentation up to date including system specifications, release notes and online help.
16. Translate Test Points given in requirements to test requirements, both functional and regression.
17. Direct and online marketing of web based software applications
18. Understanding and documenting current business processes.
19. Devising new and innovative business development plans and strategies.
20. Build effective and productive key business stakeholder relationships.
21. Strong Analytical, technical, Sales & Marketing fundamentals along with good sales negotiation skills.
22. Excellent Communication Skills, both written and oral.
23. Should preferably be from a technical background (IT Industry), Knowledge of Popular Web Technologies used in Web Design & Web Application Development.